2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
Please pray for my family and our dog. She has had surgery and needs another for her bad legs. My family and I don't have much money and this will be hard on us. Please pray for us that we will be blessed with her speedy recovery and that God will bless us in our time of need.
Replies
4
Views
150
P
  • Locked
Please pray that I find a new job soon. One that fully utilizes my skills and talents.
Replies
4
Views
121
P
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my relationship with my boyfriend ###. We will be discussing our situation next week. Please pray that God will really soften his heart, and that we'll be able to work things out.
Replies
7
Views
155
  • Locked
God answers prayers, Please continue to pray the road ahead may seem very rough but God is able so lets act like we know who he is
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
i need prayers on the areas of my health which has made the conditions more worse please i need your urgent prayers in regards to these and please prayer for my marriage to be restored because i know that with God all things are possible
Replies
6
Views
161
  • Locked
A lady that I went to school with is having bypass surgery and she is very scared, she is in her ###'s and has children. Please pray that Jesus comfort her scaredness away and that her surgery is a success, that she gets to go home to her family soon.
Replies
3
Views
153
M
  • Locked
thank you for praying for my request that i posted this morning.
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
Saints the attack has intensified. The debt collector called the house and some body picked. up the phone. They told me he got nasty with them. This is causing a lot of strife. I don't know what but God.
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Father I'm trying to view each and every employment interview I go on as a blessing. I perform well during each interview! I breeze through the interview process but I'm not getting hired! Please hear my prayer - Dear God please bless me with employment that will support me and allow me to be a...
Replies
4
Views
133
L
  • Locked
i am come to lord jesus christ again i need you lord jesus you and the your father god i need you real bad i am cry out to you said you is a man that anwser prayer and dont say no you say yes i need you to anwser my prayer i been cry out to you lord jesus christ you and you is the way please...
Replies
3
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom