2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
I've been praying & believing for a financial breakthrough but things go from bad to worse. The stress is overwhelming. It's been ### years of difficulty, please pray for my miracle.
Replies
7
Views
138
G
  • Locked
pray for God to join ### and ### together...### want to marry her
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Thank you God, during difficult times, I hear God say; lean on Me for I care about you. Let My strength support you, My love carry you. I am here for you. Lean on Me, and I will help you through any pain. I will be your eyes when you feel you have to turn away. I will be your ears when you...
Replies
3
Views
261
G
  • Locked
Please help me pray that God would provide a man for me. a man who will fit for me in the ministry. a man from God's own heart. Thank you for listening.
Replies
4
Views
107
S
  • Locked
my friend ### has had a spell/black magic/curse on her, she is confused, suffering, and wants to kill herself, please help me pray for her.
Replies
4
Views
130
A
  • Locked
Oh Heavenly Father, I glorify your name most high, I thank you for all you have provided me, I know I am far from deserving all you have given me. Father, you know my need, and in Matthew 7:7, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. I...
Replies
4
Views
646
  • Locked
keep praying for my son ### to stay close to his family and the prison not send him far away. also my husband's sister's son is dying from cancer and i don't know if he knows the Lord we are going to see him tonight and i want to lead him to the Lord pray for boldness
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
Please pray for a friend and her family. Her brother is in late stage pancreatic cancer and they gave him ### weeks remaining. Please pray that he knows Jesus and that he is healed in Jesus name. And please pray for her as well she is angry with me right now as she wanted to borrow money from me...
Replies
5
Views
140
  • Locked
Thank-you for your prayers. I've been unemployed for three years. I live in a trailer park. My husband is old enough to retire but we have no money. Many of my prayer requests were for me to find a good paying job and our finances to be restored. It's always been my dream to live in a house that...
Replies
5
Views
151
J
  • Locked
Please intercede for a miracle healing for my all my illness ... arachnoid cys in my brain ... multiple cyst in my breast ... 2 big lumps in my ovary ... and all the complications I have ... Thank you. God bless.
Replies
5
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom