2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please give my father good health. Make him stop smoking please. It's hurting me. Give my father a healthy long life.
Replies
4
Views
153
B
  • Locked
I would like to ask for prayer for my 16 year old son ### who was admitted into a hospital yesterday due to his 2nd attempt at cutting his wrists in a cutting sense and says he wants to end his life but cannot understand why. I ask that his heart is guarded from all evil thoughts and actions and...
Replies
8
Views
248
  • Locked
I need prayer to support me and my walk with God to be used by him in every way that he wants to use me. I love God with all of my heart. Sin is working against me, but I can do it. I need prayer to help me to put God first and stay in prayer. Thanks for your prayers. May God bless you all that...
Replies
6
Views
183
  • Locked
Prayer req for brothers marriage... A nice life partner for my ###...###, who will be a mother to his three kids...amen
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being there for me. Thank You God for rejoicemarriageministries, CVC, encouragingmen, k-love, and all who have prayed for me in this prayer request site, my real friends and family. If it wasn't for God and all these resources I don't know where I would be...
Replies
5
Views
268
D
  • Locked
I need a financial blessing, spiritual health, family, and to be blessed with a Christian husband.
Replies
7
Views
195
A
  • Locked
For my ### to have a speedy recovery, had surgery on his foot from an infection. Hoping that it's only minor and pray for speedy recovery. Has a family to provide for. For my ### who got in a wreck last night, to have strength, to look upon God in this trying time.
Replies
5
Views
226
  • Locked
Please pray for me tonight. I've been doing ok today, but right now, I'm hurting extremely bad and I'm extremely lonely. Please pray for me. Thanks, ### ###
Replies
4
Views
169
  • Locked
Pray with me my name is ###, I am 19 years old and I am in need to get work so I could support myself and help my family out. I've been unemployed for almost 2 years and I've been trying to find a job and haven't found one yet. Time is getting rough when it comes to finance and trying to find a...
Replies
6
Views
206
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend she was in an abusive relationship with her ex-boyfriend. He is in jail for beating her. Now she is back talking to him while he is in jail for beating her up. I'm scared she's going to go back with him and he is going to hurt her again.
Replies
5
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom