2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray with me please, that I may have peace, that our Heavenly Father will be with me tonight. Please Lord, answer my prayers, bless my actions, forgive my sins. In the Name of Thy Son, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
145
P
  • Locked
###, ###, ###, ###, ### & ###. TO PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD TO be SAVE
Replies
4
Views
145
R
  • Locked
First Off Thank You Jesus for giving me this time and day to type this in. I ask for repentance of my sins. Please forgive me God I love you. Please pray for me to get my boyfriend ### back tonight I need him and please help me keep him when I do get him back. Amen Thank you Jesus
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, he has difficulty in school and most of his work not turned in, he is ### yrs old and he does not use his time wisely. Please pray for a better paying job closer to my home. Also for God complete healing for me and my son in soul and body. God bless
Replies
5
Views
176
G
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### who fell off a roof at work while doing his job that he gets approved for workers comp, retirement disibility, MRI, Neurological as well as other tests, therapy (occupational and pain), that he doesn't have pain the rest of his life, thinks clearly and can be well...
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
pray for my husband ### to come to a place of repentance for his viewing of sexually explicit films in our home and any other activities he may be doing...pray he would not ignore our problems and have no empathy for my feelings. Pray he would be convicted and turn to God for healing in this area.
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for ### and ###. Please pray that if it's God's will for ### and ### to be in each other's lives, to send ### back to ### not as a friend, but as a mate. If it's not God's will for ### and ### to be mates, for Him to send the right woman to ###, according to His will. Thanks, ###
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
First, let me say HALLELUJAH !! Thank you Jesus. I have a praise report. Thank you for your prayers for my prospective legal situation. Well, that issue is resolved !!! There is no legal situation, no fees, no atty. I promised God that I would not make the mistake that I did ever again. My...
Replies
6
Views
165
M
  • Locked
We get the test results back for my dog on Monday, please pray that they come back free of cancer. Please pray that she only really has arthritis and that is what is making her limp and that she is cancer free. thank you.
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
God please let Your will be done. Please give me wisdom, knowledge, understanding and guidance. Bless me with the tools I need to be successful for your glory and honor. Give me favor. Please help me with my health and bless me with the funds to transition to ###.
Replies
7
Views
233
Back
Top Bottom