Pray with me please, that I may have peace, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
Pray with me please, that I may have peace, that our Heavenly Father will be with me tonight. Please Lord, answer my prayers, bless my actions, forgive my sins. In the Name of Thy Son, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Father, I pray that you would bring your peace and joy to your child. Lord I pray that they would know that you never leave us nor forsake us Hebrews 13:5 Lord wrap your loving arms around them and let them know they are not alone. Your word also says in 1 John 1:9 that if we confess our sins you will forgive us our sins. I pray that your child will repent of their sins and give their will over to you. They would choose to walk and talk with you everyday no matter how hard it may be because you will be their to guide and direct them. Lord let them know your mercy is new everyday. Father I pray they will find comfort in the word of God. Bless them tonight as they sleep. Love in Christ!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I think I may have gotten married in ###. I was in ### and ate Curry's, different foods, even the man's favorite food, then ate tribal food from my father's tribe. Then his family gave me jewelry. I'm needing urgent prayers. I was told by his friend that I'm his wife. Please...
Replies
7
Views
161
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please let me receive so that I may have spiritually in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
274
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom