We get the test results back for my ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter misty27
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misty27

Guest
We get the test results back for my dog on Monday, please pray that they come back free of cancer. Please pray that she only really has arthritis and that is what is making her limp and that she is cancer free. thank you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, My ### is meeting with the oncologist tomorrow to discuss the test results of her CT scan. Please let it be cancer free. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
191
My lord what ever blood test results comes out lord Jesus it will be favor from you and I know my lord you going to do it please my lord Jesus guide doctor's and nurses to give the correct treatment for my daughter so that she can heal faster I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray for me. I have been having some urinary issues and low back pain. Went to doctor yesterday. They ordered a prostate screening blood test. I don't have the results yet. Please pray that this test comes back negative and that my back pain and urinary issues are something temporary and...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom