dst1044
Humble Prayer Warrior
First, let me say HALLELUJAH !! Thank you Jesus.
I have a praise report. Thank you for your prayers for my prospective legal situation. Well, that issue is resolved !!! There is no legal situation, no fees, no atty.
I promised God that I would not make the mistake that I did ever again. My judgment was off and I was ashamed for my error. I know God has forgiven me. I have learned from my lesson. I feel blessed and highly favoured.
Thank you, again, for praying for me.
I have a praise report. Thank you for your prayers for my prospective legal situation. Well, that issue is resolved !!! There is no legal situation, no fees, no atty.
I promised God that I would not make the mistake that I did ever again. My judgment was off and I was ashamed for my error. I know God has forgiven me. I have learned from my lesson. I feel blessed and highly favoured.
Thank you, again, for praying for me.
