2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I just want to lift up the ### family. They lost another son/brother this past week & just lost their wife/mom a few years ago. Father keep this family strong during this time in their lives. ease every pain & comfort every hurt. Thru Your Grace I ask that You strengthen them, in Jesus' name I...
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
I want to keep posted everyone who has prayed for me. I went today to the doctor's appointment for a laparoscopy and they didn't do it, but in the ultrasound, they found out that I had a miscarriage, so I am no longer pregnant anymore. They also told me they found out a cyst in my right ovary...
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear Lord please give me the fruit of thy spirit to transform my character in a way that my wife will see the difference in my life and take me back into her life, I want to cherish her as you Jesus cherish the Church! Create in me a clean spirit dedicated to you only, and I know you will change...
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
Dear Lord please give me the fruit of thy spirit to transform my character in a way that my wife will see the difference in my life and take me back into her life, I want to cherish her as you Jesus cherish the Church! Create in me a clean spirit dedicated to you only, and I know you will change...
Replies
3
Views
107
J
  • Locked
please pray for my ###. he is really bad sick. his kidnees failed the other day and he had alot of blood coming out of him. im worryed about him. please pray for him. his doing some better today but not to good. please pray for him. thank you.
Replies
8
Views
239
B
  • Locked
Lord Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you be with and protect those who are affected by the winter weather in the North Eastern United States. Lord, guide those who are less fortunate and in need of shelter, food, and daily needs so that they can be safe, warm, and cared for by other...
Replies
5
Views
236
T
  • Locked
Dear Jesus—please look down on my family with justice and mercy. No one is completely guiltless in what has happened leading to the case, but I pray that you send a spirit of righteousness that will remove all of the evil and hatred that's happened. I pray that all will be resolved in your time...
Replies
4
Views
218
S
  • Locked
I'm applying for a job on Monday, please pray that I get the job.
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
God please save me. Did you abandon me?? Ever since last October this has been the worst of my life. I have been praying that God gives my father good health and make him stop smoking. But his addiction is taking control of him. He has been smoking more than ever before. Maybe I did not pray...
Replies
5
Views
180
S
  • Locked
I'm applying for a job on Monday, please pray that I get the job.
Replies
4
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom