Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
God please save me. Did you abandon me?? Ever since last October this has been the worst of my life. I have been praying that God gives my father good health and make him stop smoking. But his addiction is taking control of him. He has been smoking more than ever before. Maybe I did not pray with good faith. I am having exams. But I can't concentrate on my exams. Me, my mom, and dad, we live together. But almost after a month I have to leave my home for higher studies. My mother told me that she will also come with me. That means my father would be alone. If there is no one with him he would smoke even more. He is coughing so much and every time he coughs I become more and more scared and fearful of his health. Now he is buying cigarette packets double the previous size. I don’t want my mom to come with me. I don’t know what to do. Should I cry out to my mom to make her stay with my dad. Please give me suggestions what to do and please please pray for my father’s good health and that he quits smoking. Thanks a lot.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
ABC, you cannot control your father. I don't know where you and your family are spiritually but all you can do is commit them to the Lord. Let him do a work in their lives. You need to get on your knees and pray for them and you. You need the Lord to guide you. I have had to learn in my own life to let go and let God. He is our only answer. Ask him to reveal himself to you and your family. As he does, submit to what he wants you to do. Read your Bible and pray every day. The Lord wants our lives to be for him and him alone. Read and meditate on Hebrews 13:5. The Lord does not leave us or forsake us.

Lord God, I pray for ### and their family. Lord you know their every need. I pray that as they submit themselves and their will to you, you would answer their prayers. Lord you know the battle that rages inside each of us and I pray that you would give this person clarity of mind and a sound mind. Lord I pray that they would be one with you. I pray that they would trust you with their mom and dad. Lord guide and direct their every step and we will watch and wait to see what you will do. Thank you Lord that you are faithful to answer our prayers even if they are not the answers we want. In your name I pray!
 
father God wants you to know that he cares for you and your family so deeply. He has a provision for your family that you might not feel or know right now. He knows what's best and will lead the way for you. God I ask for your provision over this family and that you would provide the way and decisions for them in Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help me to quit smoking. Please help me with these cravings for cigarettes. I need to quit, but I can’t do it on my own.
Replies
12
Views
192
I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
179
I'm the only parent left and my son needs to be release from smoking this substance. He needs God's intervention. I asked you God make him nausea when he wants to smoke take the craving away for any substance. Please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom