I'm applying for a job on Monday, please pray ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter saga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saga

Guest
I'm applying for a job on Monday, please pray that I get the job.
 
Heavenly Father we come to your throne of grace and mercy asking for favor. One of your faithful is in need of a job. We know that you know the beginning and the end of all situations and we come asking that you intervene on the hearts and minds of the people who do the hiring for the job ### has applied for. Thank you Father and we ask in the name of your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Everyone, Just a brief context. Last year I prayed to get another job for health and other reasons. The pay cut has been very hard but It is a job that I am learning to do well. An opportunity has arisen to apply for a higher paying job at the same place and I so desperately need it...
Replies
9
Views
360
I recently lost my fiance/partner and everything feels like it's falling apart. I need this car and credit has dropped due taking care of him, bad choices and just life. I really need a break and a reliable vehicle. I live ### miles away from my family and currently by myself and my dog. Thanks...
Replies
8
Views
335
Please pray for me, for wisdom and confidence during my interview. I pray that I will pass so I may help my family. We were recently robbed by someone and my mom lost a lot of money so I pray that I pass this job to help her and so that my other friend can also come back; she was a helper in our...
Replies
9
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom