Dear Jesus-please look down on my family with justice ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tpm
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tpm

Guest
Dear Jesus—please look down on my family with justice and mercy. No one is completely guiltless in what has happened leading to the case, but I pray that you send a spirit of righteousness that will remove all of the evil and hatred that's happened. I pray that all will be resolved in your time and that such costly hate, lies, will end.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am actually not a Christian. But I am really hopeless and have no idea what I can do anymore. I feel like I'm falling into despair. I do ask that you all pray for me if you are willing. Perhaps you don't know me. But God is God. He knows everything. He knows what they had done. I have a...
Replies
7
Views
302
Dear Jesus, Please hear my plea. LORD, I am sorry. I am so sorry for all the wrongs in my life, all the wrongs of my past. I’m so sorry that I’m so far off from you probably in a hundred ways. I’ve missed the mark over and over, and sin is missing the mark! So LORD, I am a sinful man, and all...
Replies
7
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom