2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I humbly pray to land a stable job in the judiciary/government this March.
Replies
4
Views
137
L
  • Locked
Need immediate prayers for congestion and shortness of breath. I am having a baby in ### days and my sinuses are very swollen.... Please pray for immediate relief so I can have a safe Delivery of my baby... Thank you
Replies
5
Views
222
  • Locked
I pray that all my brothers and sisters in Christ who come to this site will remember that "This is the day that the Lord has made and we will all rejoice and be glad in it." Not a single weapon formed against His children shall prosper. Yes, we will go through the shadows of the valleys of...
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
God plz ......fulfill my wish, my prayer .....god plz We are looking for a proposal of marriage for my sister and we are not getting a proposal as we desire .....so god plz fulfill my wish.... I want my sister get a man who has all good man qualities....as soon as possible .....my mom is very...
Replies
6
Views
153
N
  • Locked
Hello greetings in the name of Jesus. I want prayer request for my mother, brothers & sister that God give them long life and prosper in their lives and also prayer for our jobs & marriages. Plz pray for us.
Replies
4
Views
178
P
  • Locked
God, you had shown me this guy amidst the problems I had in college and made me understand that love is all about caring and sharing. He took care of me like my parents. My parents liked him a lot and agreed to our wedding whereas his parents are not agreeing as we belong to different caste and...
Replies
1
Views
164
  • Locked
Pray for my brother in Christ ###. He has court on Mon. Pray that he has favor with the judge, ### and all that is associated with this case. Pray that God will lead and guide his attorney with the word to say. Pray that he walks out of the courtroom praising God and that he can put all of his...
Replies
5
Views
170
  • Locked
Lord I come before you asking that you show me which door to go through. I am standing in the hallway wanting my ex husband ### and I to have a full marriage restoration. May our relationship be more than it ever was before, and a blessing to you and a testament to the power of prayer. I ask...
Replies
7
Views
229
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
6
Views
248
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### sin and temptation will leave ###, a few seconds later when things got bad ### realize that what ### did was wrong, forgive ### lord. but ### have learned thank you lord amen. please pray for ### brother also who seem to turn away from the lord, ### was the first...
Replies
2
Views
167
Back
Top Bottom