2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
LORD PLEASE BLESS ME A RIGHT SOULMATE.
Replies
2
Views
116
  • Locked
lord,give me the grace to carry out my life's purpose here on Earth...let my life be as an example of your great love and grace may it reflect your glory to the world,lord i pray that you will give me the grace to withstand sin and temptations in Jesus' name! lord i refuse to fall or fail you...
Replies
2
Views
172
  • Locked
Lord heal my marriage with ###, heal our family, Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
195
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I feel really sad and mad, I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to wrap my head around this algebra class you have given me. In all the years of wasting my life away you turned me around and showed me the way. For the first time in my life I have a 4.0 GPA. But now, in my...
Replies
5
Views
162
N
  • Locked
i want God to do some new in my life in this ### am in ### for ### now know document i have try so add to get it but am still on it so with my ###.
Replies
2
Views
113
  • Locked
There is a boy who loves me for ### months after that he started ignoring me maybe because he didn't like my physic; I am short in height. God, please I request to you deeply from my heart, please God give me a life partner who loves me very much and loves me because of my lovely heart... A boy...
Replies
7
Views
214
B
  • Locked
I have patiently waited for almost a year to land to my dream job and I am praying earnestly to have a stable income to finance the needs of my family. I believe God has wonderful plans for me, and the fulfillment of these dreams are coming.
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
Pray for more work to come in the business. Need God's favour ### ### ### ### ### ### ###
Replies
3
Views
123
N
  • Locked
i want God intevasion in the life of my family, we have seen so many things ever since we lost our dad. Like 4 of us still manage to travel out, till now things thing are still ok.
Replies
2
Views
153
  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me. I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not...
Replies
2
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom