Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwanajm

Humble Prayer Partner
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me.

I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not say that all has been good but I have managed to push on. Recently I ordered for three cars and was able to sell off one of the cars. For close to five months now, I have failed to sell the other cars. I am asking for your prayers so that I quickly get buyers for these cars even if it means only recovering the costs of the cars. Please pray for me.

========================================

I have tried applying for jobs but no one calls me back for an interview. I badly need another job.

========================================

Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me thus far. I have always wanted to pursue a Masters degree in Computers or IT project Management, but all my efforts to achieve this have failed. I have applied to a number of universities and where I have been admitted, I could not raise money to pursue my dream career. I am looking for a scholarship to enable me achieve this goal but for years now it's a dream yet to come true. I cannot raise the required money to study abroad as I have school-going kids and have to meet all my family requirements. I am giving it my last try this year and I have applied for a scholarship to study in Sweden. I am asking for your prayers so that I can get a scholarship and a place of study.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for the blessings You give us each day. I ask for Your protection over me, my family, and especially my mother. Keep us away from danger, deception, and anyone who may wish us harm. Give us wisdom, clarity, and discernment to see the truth clearly. Please light our path...
Replies
10
Views
319
I want to say thank you as I requested for my sister-in-law's dad to return to his homeland despite being exceptionally sick with a terminal diagnosis. Your prayers worked and he is home. Please pray he finds peace, gets to say his goodbyes in his time and that he makes it to see Christmas and...
Replies
8
Views
268
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom