Re Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomj54

Prayer Partner
Pray for more work to come in the business. Need God's favour

### ###

### ### ### ### ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am also struggling for business. I pray that you and all who need business will receive what they need. May God shed his blessings on you and your family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for opening doors of employment. Grant me favour to secure a good employment contract, with fair terms, stability, growth, and opportunities to use my gifts. Give me wisdom to understand every agreement and grace to excel in my work. Let my career and business prosper...
Replies
10
Views
134
Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
163
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom