2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

O
  • Locked
Lord, you know my heart and it is fully in your service; however, it seems I get lost with time and things just simply do not get done. Those things that need to get done are indeed noble and right--time just seems to slip by and I'm behind. I need Your help! Please keep me focused on the things...
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
Dear God. please change my life for the better. Also, to get a job that I can be stable in.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
151
M
  • Locked
Praise GOD......I pray to showe me strength and wisddom..I pray for my daughter ### to have clear mind, normal life and help me Lord to unattach debt......fenancial blessing so I can raise my daughter well for I wanted to send her good school....In Jesus name all the glory and honor Amen.
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
Oh Lord, Today I ask that you shine your light for everyone that I know who are lost and looking for a miracle. I know that they think "why has ### changed and why is ### so religious now"? Show them Oh Lord all the things that you have showed me! Bless them as you have me! Talk to them as you...
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
Lord Father, I thank you for this new day and all I have, for all my blessings. For your promises to prosper my life. For the precious gift of Lord Jesus and for all the words. I am feeling low in mood and low in spirit, I call out to you that right now you will anoint me with your spirit...
Replies
3
Views
126
D
  • Locked
One of my neighbors a few houses away called me and stated her nephew had found a dead cat that resembled mine. The body was badly decomposed. I have had a few neighbors call and say they found cats resembling mine that they had been feeding and when I would go to see them the cat was not mine...
Replies
2
Views
121
  • Locked
I pray this day that at least one prodigal comes home today. Lord hear this pray. Amen
Replies
4
Views
139
G
  • Locked
Prayer for peace, health & wealth
Replies
3
Views
228
G
  • Locked
ask God to join me, ### ### in marriage with ### ###
Replies
2
Views
138
K
  • Locked
I pray that today I will come to understand the difference between hope and faith. I want to live in faith. I ask, pray and give thanks. Amen
Replies
3
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom