2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
Please pray for my business so that I can be financially independent and also help poor children education. I need more boarders in my hostel. Thank you for this website. I believe that all prayer warriors are praying for me.
Replies
6
Views
143
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help us with our new business. We have worked so hard and we offer great products and services. We know it will be a win win for all. Thank you for my abilities and my faith in You.
Replies
6
Views
130
  • Locked
Lord, i am facing a difficult situation today. please be present with me and help me to hear your voice about all the rest. give me strength and wisdom and a double dose of your wondrous love. help me to strengthen out my finance problem. i place this need into your hand please grant me the...
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Locked
Father God I pray for healing of my ### and also I'll be able to forgive those who hurt me even though I find it very hard to forgive them.
Replies
7
Views
163
  • Locked
To all people of God who pray day and night. PLease pray for our service tomorrow. We want Jesus to visit all of us in a mighty and powerful way. Lots of members are unemployed and many lost their homes. But we believe in a mighty God who is able to do the impossible. Please Jesus bring more...
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
Today I am going to call this debt collector. I am not certain about what he might say but I believe a good outcome. Until I call him I hold to the bible promise I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ. In advance I thank him for the victory.
Replies
6
Views
125
  • Locked
praying in Jesus name for guidance, peace of mind & spirit. that our dear Lord Jesus will take every situation into his loving hands and make everything be all right. praising him for loving us so much & for all his blessings & miracles.
Replies
4
Views
117
S
  • Locked
Financial breakthrough and business connection. Marriage restoration. Destruction of my family enemies in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
120
L
  • Locked
This ### and ### again ask for prayer again Lord Jesus we need you now Lord Jesus in your Father's name God please answer our prayer in the name of Jesus we need you now Lord please set him free please set him free in your name Lord Jesus you said knock and we should and we will get it you said...
Replies
4
Views
114
T
  • Locked
Please God help us break free from this rut. I'm so scared that we are dying. I don't know where to turn. I hate this life. Please don't forget us. We are shattering into a thousand pieces. I love him so much but if we continue it will kill us both and I can't bear that. I will sacrifice myself...
Replies
5
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom