Please God help us break free from this rut. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter terrified
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terrified

Guest
Please God help us break free from this rut. I'm so scared that we are dying. I don't know where to turn. I hate this life. Please don't forget us. We are shattering into a thousand pieces. I love him so much but if we continue it will kill us both and I can't bear that. I will sacrifice myself first and You know it. That is the only choice? So be it. Better me than both of us. Why don't You love us?
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer. help in this difficult situation of their life protect them under your wings amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for my boyfriend to break free from his drug addiction help to focus on us being together and not the drug. Help him gain the faith that we going to be together.
Replies
12
Views
519
Please pray that ### stays safe, healthy and far from harm and evil. That ### comes into his own true mind and true heart and breaks free from the vudus and spells from ### immediately and permanently. That ### realizes that ### has been harming his relationships and making him hurt the ones he...
Replies
6
Views
265
I seek prayer to break free from witchcraft and curses. I am struggling with the following spirits, stagnation, rejection, and struggling. As a result of this, I can't get financial breakthrough. And I do not know why I am always landing in ministries that have wrong foundations for help.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom