To all people of God who pray day and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Servant of All
To all people of God who pray day and night. PLease pray for our service tomorrow. We want Jesus to visit all of us in a mighty and powerful way. Lots of members are unemployed and many lost their homes. But we believe in a mighty God who is able to do the impossible. Please Jesus bring more unchurched people in our midst. Those who lost faith in your mercy also bring to our church. The women of faith and the ladies club want you to pray for all women whose husbands lost their jobs to pray hard for them. May Jesus provide a suitable place to work for them. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Amen in total agreement with all the above prayers, in Jesus' mighty Name, amen -Matthew 18:19-20
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord we trust in your goodness and faithfulness to continue the good fight for us, so overwhelmed and these are your battles, Lost important items in all of this, please help swiftly in recovering them all and bring strength also to family and love ones that you help them help us with your...
Replies
7
Views
272
I asking for help to pray for all the people who are addicts for the Lord to please help them get clean and be born again so they can get right we all need to be ready for Jesus to come back thank you so I also need prayer to get out of this bad relationship I'm in I don't have no one to ask for...
Replies
4
Views
345
Would you all people of God and all prayer warriors pray for me that I will be a blessing to everyone I meet this week. Jesus loves all lost souls of the earth and we should be a blessing to them where we are. Pray that my belly will not hurt tonight. I was having with my food intake and I am...
Replies
13
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom