2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Blessed be this morning and each and every day that God has given me. I am asking that the Prayer Warriors send prayers my way, to bless me and send physicians to heal me. I know Lord you are the Great Physician and can heal the sick and weak. Please come into my heart and my home. Please bless...
Replies
4
Views
87
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Give me the faith to know everything will be okay. Help me follow your way. Let me be the husband and father I should be. Thank you for the peace of mind I have enjoyed. Lord, give me patience. Remove my shortcomings. Help everyone who...
Replies
3
Views
107
R
  • Locked
I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW I KNOW EVERY THING BUT I AM IN BIG TENSION NOW NOT ABLE RECOLLECT THINGS AND NOT IN GOOD MIND SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ....
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
I believe these prayers have been answered and I am very grateful for every moment of peace I am able to enjoy with my loved ones. Thank you so much! Praise God in the highest. Hallelujah! My time at work seems to be less stressful the past few days since I posted my prayer request, I've given...
Replies
2
Views
110
C
  • Locked
Father, I am coming to you in prayer to ask that you restore my marriage with my ex-husband. I ask that you give me strength and wisdom in all things but especially in regards to this relationship. ### prayed, fasted and asked others to pray that I would come back to him. Now that I want to, he...
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
Pray for God's direction in my job search. I applied to several jobs. Pray for his favor with ### and with ###. Pray I will find a job I love that pays more and is a long term career. I also have opportunity for commission only job so pray for discernment I am not sure that works for me. A...
Replies
4
Views
545
  • Locked
Praise report!! Have been asking for prayers for myself, my daughter, and the neighbor across the street. God is so good to me and I love Him so. My prayers have been answered and then some. I have hope in the future. Thank you to each and every member who prayed for us. Never ever give up hope...
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
I am thankful for all God has blessed me with.
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
I pray for the fast healing of ### teeth and gums. I have been waiting since ###. I am losing my mind and my health. This is urgent. I pray the Lord forgive my sins and have mercy on me. I am very depressed and sad. I pray that the Lord will intervene in your lives and bring health, happiness...
Replies
9
Views
193
  • Locked
Good Morning Prayer Warriors It had been being stressful for us both (my husband and I) the past few months and just like last night, I couldn't help break down with what we received in the mail. We had not experienced success in his arts so he basically just chose to work a regular job. Up to...
Replies
7
Views
368
Back
Top Bottom