2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pliz pray that my boyfriend ### and I get married. and become best friends
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
I know that I post everyday, and I'm sorry. I ask you to pray for ###. I'm hurting over ### extreamly bad, I love her with all my heart. I ask for you to pray for God to send ### back to me as my mate, not just to be my friend, if it's His will. I'm extreamly lonely for a mate's love and...
Replies
8
Views
190
R
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforsaken love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
6
Views
182
J
  • Locked
I saw God today. I lost my job on Friday (because I got sick and injured)...But I saw God today...I may lose my house soon to foreclosure...But I saw God today...It seems everything is going wrong...But I saw God today...The harder I try to serve Jesus, the harder the devil tries to steal my...
Replies
6
Views
188
  • Locked
GOD hates divorce you can read that in Malachi, so stay faithful and persevere in prayer, believing our FATHER will do what He says He will do. The destroyer is on the attack against the family so be strong and faithful. Trust in the Lord with all your heart Prov 3.
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
yes prayer for wisdom
Replies
5
Views
197
  • Locked
I need your prayers for the restoration of my marriage and breakthrough in my business and finances which is a root cause to a lot of disagreements in the house.
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Lord, I really am doing my best to hold out. I await the return of my family & marriage. Lord I'm still asking for ###'s salvation, the protection of ### & ### during this ugliness. For the restoration of our marriage, that we can recover & love anew. Please Lord, I'm needing this & ask all this...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray for the meeting between my attorney and the DA to go well and we are able to move on with our lives
Replies
5
Views
188
  • Locked
I pray that I am in a healthy loving committed relationship that leads to marriage. I pray that I find a partner that is loving, Affectionate, Patient, and kind. I pray that we meet each other soon.
Replies
3
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom