Restore Our 1 Energy Of Love Again In Feeling, Spirit, Soul Again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRR

Guest
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforsaken love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our parents' dysfunctional inability to create a fulfilling, loving, healthy relationship as well as in the pursuit of our individual professional lives. God I ask you to change all poison to medicine for you only know why this happened without any verbal exchange or explanation. God I accept your will of what's best for us ###/###, if and when we are granted a second chance of unseparable love, I pray our unborn child chooses us as his or her parents again. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I'm indebted with gratitude for your agreement in prayer thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom...
Replies
4
Views
152
R
R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom...
Replies
3
Views
104
R
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforgotten love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
8
Views
132
R
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom