Restore Theloving Energy An Desire Of 2 Hearts, Spirit, Soul Again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRR

Guest
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom and knowledge, emotional intelligence for a truthful dialogue where he will emotionally open up engage, listen to each other patiently with respect. I pray to experience the level of open honesty that the relationship needs TO RESTORE A EMOTIONAL CONNECTION, TRUST, LOVE, HEALTHY COMMUNICATION FOR LONGEVITY. I pray for God's love and the destroyer to be rebuked! I pray for restoration, reconciliation, healing, victory, breakthrough over resentment, critical judgement, disharmony of any kind.

I pray to be focused on my personal overall development, my health, my self discipline to be ever advancing productively in, on all subjects of my life. To be a good people builder, be a blessing, answer to peoples prayers through my business ### as well as the wisdom to use my God given gifts, talents, creativity to pursue purpose.

May God's love be with all, each prayer request off, online all around the globe!

Amen

THANK YOU So MUCH!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dearest Jesus I bring you this request before you. You said in your word, that you are going back, and whatever we shall ask in your name, Our father will grant it. Father we are asking that You grant this request, we know that your more than able to work amazingly in our lives, We are believing and we have faith that you will work accordingly. Thank you Jesus, Thank you father, Thank you holy spirit. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom...
Replies
4
Views
152
R
R
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforsaken love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
6
Views
182
R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom