Restore The Desire Of 2 ### And 1### Energy Spirit, Soul Again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRR

Guest
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom and knowledge, emotional intelligence for a truthful dialogue where he will emotionally open up any engage, listen to each other patiently with respect. I pray to experience the level of open honesty that the relationship needs TO RESTORE A EMOTIONAL CONNECTION, TRUST, LOVE, HEALTHY COMMUNICATION FOR LONGEVITY. I pray for God's love and the destroyer to be rebuked! I pray for restoration, healing, victory, breakthrough. May God's love be with all prayer requests. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the wisdom...
Replies
3
Views
104
R
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforsaken love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
6
Views
182
R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom