Restoration Of 2 Hearts In Feelings, Emotion, Desire& Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRR

Guest
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforgotten love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our parents' dysfunctional inability to create a fulfilling, loving, healthy relationship as well as in the pursuit of our individual professional lives. God I ask you to change all poison to medicine for you only know why this happened without any verbal exchange or explanation. God I accept your will of what's best for us ###/###, if and when we are granted a second chance of inseparable love, mutual desire, happiness so we can have an unbreakable friendship. His mother is my best friend and 4 years ago we met for the first time as I prayed into his brother's dying ear as he transitioned. April of 2012 we saw each other again with mutual attraction and a loving past experience to bond us. I feel with this past experience that our connection since his brother's passing naturally brought us together. I bind up the destroyer and all that set out to be false, fraudulent happiness for the truth, love, and happiness for all relationships to be transformed by God's Holy Spirit, renewed heart, mind, soul, and spirit, and understanding. I pray to know what to say when to say it to intensify the longevity of our relationship. I pray for powerful insight, intuition. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord I pray that You can give insight into this situation and that Your will be done for these two hearts being brought together. I pray that Your guidance can be felt in all situations. This I ask in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Articles, Papafishin52, Loveangel, Twinkle, Simon, Hostadmin thank you so much please let's continue to pray for each and every 1 of our strong resolves, actual proof.

thank you so much. Your breakthroughs are in my prayers as well!
 
Thank you Articles, Papafishin52, Loveangel, Twinkle, Simon, Hostadmin thank you so much please let's continue to pray for each and every 1 of our strong resolves, actual proof.

thank you so much. Your breakthroughs are in my prayers as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
I want to report a silence breakthrough of my recent partner ### of 8 months who broke it of without explanation. A few words were exchanged, pending meetup date. I pray to connect emotionally, intensify our chemistry that may have been lost for whatever unknown reason. I pray to have the...
Replies
8
Views
152
P
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforgotten love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
2
Views
49
R
  • Locked
My boyfriend who seems to want to end on good terms without any mutual understanding while pregnant when we were totally in harmony while pregnant. He left without no exclamation. Scared of bringing a child into this world alone and no loving you emotional support for the both of us... I...
Replies
7
Views
128
R
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom