Dear God I come to you an ask for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayerdisciple
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayerdisciple

Guest
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforgotten love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our parents' dysfunctional inability to create a fulfilling, loving, healthy relationship as well as in the pursuit of our individual professional lives. God I ask you to change all poison to medicine for you only know why this happened without any verbal exchange or explanation. God I accept your will of what's best for us ###/###, if and when we are granted a second chance of inseparable love, mutual desire, happiness so we can have an unbreakable friendship. His mother is my best friend and 4 years ago we met for the first time as I prayed into his brother's dying ear as he transitioned. April of 2012 we saw each other again with mutual attraction and a loving past experience to bond us. I feel with this past experience that our connection since his brother's passing naturally brought us together. I bind up the destroyer and all that set out to be false, fraudulent happiness for the truth, love, and happiness for all relationships to be transformed by God's Holy Spirit renewed heart, mind, soul, and spirit and understanding. I pray to know what to say when to say it to intensify the longevity of our relationship. I pray to have 100% concentration on my growth and development & effort in the pursuit of my work and building the relationships I need and that need me to succeed. I pray for powerful insight, enlightenment, to feel good on all subjects of my life. May God's love be with all requests. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
185
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom