2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my son. He is still very sick.
Replies
8
Views
173
  • Locked
My problem is that I'm eating and drinking whatever I want. But my body is not digesting it. I'm unable to use the bathroom. This has me so depressed.....I've been praying and asking Jesus to heal me and cleanse me of anything that's stopping my healing. I ask and pray for your prayers. I...
Replies
4
Views
165
V
  • Locked
I pray in the name of father, lord you will bring ###, and me back together. Lord, I don't want to loose him to another girl. Lord, bring a change into his life. Lord, I have known him many years. Lord, guide us back together. I just want to hear his voice again. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
Lord, you know how hard it's been for my husband and I to quit smoking. I ask from the bottom of my heart to help us both quit by the end of this month. We would like to conceive a baby and if it is indeed in your will for us- I ask you and everyone hear to help us through this struggle. This...
Replies
7
Views
201
F
  • Locked
Please pray to St. Jude that the marriage between ### and ### be restored. Remove any obstacles to love, and pray that God restore the sanctity of marriage between them. Heal them both, giving them capacity for forgiveness, trust and togetherness. Intercede with divorce, and restore dedication...
Replies
7
Views
184
  • Locked
Hey guys please pray for ### and I to be restored in Jesus name... that the Lord may give me hope and break through in this day...
Replies
8
Views
197
  • Locked
i humbly request your prayers that GOD should touch the heart of those that want to buy ### before the end of this month
Replies
3
Views
131
A
  • Locked
Hello Beloved one, could you keep me in prayer against demoniac spirits, please God bless you
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
i am desperate for a financial miracle
Replies
4
Views
144
  • Locked
That I can somehow get motivated to continue my journey to be a doctor. I have ### exams next week and I think I have hit a brick wall.
Replies
9
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom