Kinlaw

  • Thread starter Thread starter VonRenee30
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VonRenee30

Guest
I pray in the name of father, lord you will bring ###, and me back together. Lord, I don't want to loose him to another girl. Lord, bring a change into his life. Lord, I have known him many years. Lord, guide us back together. I just want to hear his voice again. Amen.
 
I miss and care for ### so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had prayed for years for a kingdom spouse. We were truly in love but intimacy and closeness scared him. We broke up recently. He ripped my heart in pieces when he said he doesn't want this relationship anymore. He then proceeded to go on a dating app showing his physique in some photos. It...
Replies
11
Views
292
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
125
It’s been three years since my last relationship. And that relationship I felt like I was used financially for loans, which soon came to work against me once I started asking back for my money when it came due. In the end, that person left me or someone else and potentially cheated on me with...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom