That I can somehow get motivated to continue my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

person011

Disciple of Prayer
That I can somehow get motivated to continue my journey to be a doctor. I have ### exams next week and I think I have hit a brick wall.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
HERE IS A PRAYER YOU CAN SAY IN FAITH THAT I BELIEVE WILL HELP YOU VERY MUCH. I'M PRAYING THAT ALL GOES WELL WITH YOUR EXAMS AND THAT YOU FIND ALL YOUR COURSES INTERESTING AND ENCOURAGING IN JESUS ### AMEN!

PRAYER FOR HELP WITH EXAMS

LORD, PLEASE HELP ME TO REMEMBER ALL MY SUBJECT MATERIAL AND BE VERY SUCCESSFUL WITH ALL MY EXAMS. LORD HELP ME TO SUCCESSFULLY LEARN AND COMPREHEND ALL THE MATERIAL I AM STUDYING FOR ALL MY EXAMS. LET THAT KNOWLEDGE BE FRESH IN MY MIND WHEN I TAKE THE EXAMS. GRANT ME ALL THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND THE UNDERSTANDING I WILL NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE ALL MY EXAMS WITH EXCELLENT SCORES. BRING THE KNOWLEDGE I LEARN TO MY REMEMBRANCE WHEN I NEED TO UTILIZE IT. BLESS ME AND HELP ME, LORD, TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL MY EDUCATIONAL COURSES SO I CAN BE A BLESSING TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. BLESS ME AND GRANT ME FAVOR TO BE SUCCESSFUL NOW AND IN THE FUTURE WITH ALL EXAMS, JOB INTERVIEWS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND ALL OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE, LORD. BLESS ME AND HELP ME ALSO TO WALK IN HOLINESS AND BE AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

...GOD GAVE THEM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL IN ALL LEARNING AND WISDOM... DAN. 1:17

"BUT THE COMFORTER, WHICH IS THE HOLY GHOST, WHOM THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, AND BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU." JN. 14:26

"IF YE LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS." JN. 14:15
 
Lord bless this person with strength and knowledge Lord, your know what they are capable off. Bless them in Jesus Name. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can somehow find an affordable place to move to as soon as possible. My truck quit on me, and I'm not sure how I will move what stuff I do have, but there has to be a way out! The place I am currently living at has a wiring problem and is probably dangerous in general. A...
Replies
8
Views
231
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
562
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
558
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom