Please pray to St. Jude that the marriage between ### and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter fleur
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fleur

Guest
Please pray to St. Jude that the marriage between ### and ### be restored. Remove any obstacles to love, and pray that God restore the sanctity of marriage between them. Heal them both, giving them capacity for forgiveness, trust and togetherness. Intercede with divorce, and restore dedication to marriage, love and each other.
 
We only pray in the name of Jesus' on this prayersite...

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.

God Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
 
HEALING AND DELIVERANCE FROM IDOLS

GRACIOUS, MERCIFUL AND LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER, PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SINS AND HEAL MY SOUL. TEAR DOWN, REMOVE AND ABOLISH ANY IDOLS IN MY HEART AND LIFE. HELP ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN YOUR SIGHT, AND HELP ME TO KEEP AND OBEY YOUR COMMANDMENTS AND STATUTES SO I CAN BE FREE FROM SIN AND SICKNESS. I THANK YOU, FATHER GOD, FOR CORRECTING ME OF ALL MY FAULTS. HELP ME TO RECEIVE ALL THE HEALING I NEED FOR MY BODY AND MY SOUL. I CHOOSE TO SERVE YOU, LORD GOD, WITH ALL MY HEART. GRANT ME A NEW FOCUS AND A NEW DESIRE TO SERVE YOU AND LOVE YOU AS YOU HAVE COMMANDED. AS I FORSAKE ALL THE PERSONAL IDOLS OF MY HEART, LORD, HELP ME TO LOVE YOU AND SERVE YOU, AND YOU ALONE, AS THE ONE TRUE GOD, WITH ALL MY HEART. AS I DO THIS I BELIEVE AND RECEIVE YOUR PROMISE THAT YOU WILL BLESS MY FOOD AND WATER AND TAKE ALL SICKNESS FROM ME. I LAY CLAIM NOW TO THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL HEALING WHICH CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR, HAS ALREADY PURCHASED FOR ME AT CALVARY. IN HIS MOST HOLY AND PRECIOUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN

THIS PRAYER IS BASED ON EXODUS 15:26; 23:24, 25; PS. 103:1-3; ISA. 53:5; 1 PET. 2:24
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Holy St. Jude! Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor for all who invoke you, special patron in time of need; to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart, and humbly beg you, to whom God has given such great power, to...
Replies
7
Views
339
I was in relationship with ### for past ### yrs. But his family is not willing to accept our relationship. And they said him to leave me otherwise they will go from him. So forceful he avoid me from his life. I doesn't have any contacts with him. But want him in my life. Please pray for us to...
Replies
6
Views
250
St Jude Prayer for Financial Help Saint Jude Thaddeus, Apostle of Christ and glorious Martyr, great intercessor in all difficult problems. Today I turn to you with great faith to ask for your generous assistance for I am afflicted and tormented by the lack of economic means. You who are my...
Replies
11
Views
780
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom