2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my mom can be able to eat anything without throwing up from now on. Please pray for me, my parents, and my sister can be able to: accomplish many goals and dreams from now on, keep on trying until we succeed, become successful today and from now on, open our own business soon...
Replies
4
Views
173
  • Locked
Lord I want to say thank you for what you have done for me and what you are still busy doing for me. Keep my family together. We keep praying for financial stability and strength through the difficult times. Thank you for your loving kindness and mercy. I pray that you bless and come through for...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
I had posted the prayer request on the 13 January 2013 asking to pray with me so that God restore my marriage, now it is falling apart because my husband is no more staying in the house; he just comes some times, spends 1 or half hour, and goes; he doesn't want to hear anything about me. I just...
Replies
8
Views
135
  • Locked
hello brothers and sisters ### in the Jesus name i ask to praying to get money to drivingschool to get licens to drive car i need Jesus and He is the Lord and the King so please pray for this thanks i need miracle
Replies
6
Views
148
H
  • Locked
Hi, My ### is in the hospital right now. She has a spot on her pancreas and they do not know what it is. I ask that you would please pray for her that this is nothing serious. I am a Christian and I know God can do many amazing things when you have Him on your side. My ### had a stroke on New...
Replies
8
Views
162
  • Locked
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election. And...
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray that God blesses me with a loving, caring, affectionate, patient man. I pray that we find each other soon and the relationship leads to marriage.
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
A sister in Christ has been off work for having surgery and who I know like many of us is having financial struggles due to being off of work. Well she handed me a large blessing this morning and told me she was led to give it to me. I felt so bad for taking it from her and tried to give it back...
Replies
7
Views
141
  • Locked
i pray that God guides me to find my soulmate, that he breaks all the obstacles and that I take the right decisions to make that dream come true amen
Replies
4
Views
153
  • Locked
i pray that God helps me to control my stress and my anger, impatience against people, and that he can forgive my mistakes amen
Replies
6
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom