Botse, I agree with the others that you should stand fast for your marriage. I am in a similar situation with my wife who moved out in October 2012. I have been standing for our marriage since she left. I have had, and continue to have, many days where I pray my heart out to the Lord and don't see results. The thing that I have learned during my stand is to NEVER quit standing because you can't always see what the Lord is doing on the other side of your mountain of circumstance. Just because you or I can't see what the Lord is doing doesn't mean that He isn't doing something in our spouse's lives and in their hearts every day. I have been tempted by the enemy to quit praying, quit standing, quit trying...but I know in my heart that quitting is not an option and not what God has called me to do. A co-worker once asked me at what point would I give up my stand if my wife didn't come back. I replied "When they lower my coffin into the ground and start shoveling dirt on top of me."
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for the healing and restoration of all hurting marriages, including my own, in Jesus' name. Amen