2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
pray for God to join ###, ### together with ### together so we can get married in Jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
140
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my teenage ###. I love him so much and it is breaking my heart to see him going down the wrong road and fighting with my ###. My family needs a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
400
J
  • Locked
within the last 3 weeks, my husband and I have both lost our jobs. I am ### months pregnant. My husband has had 1 job interview, ### days ago. Still no word on if he has it. I am scared, and feel helpless and hopeless. I don't know what else to do. Please help.
Replies
8
Views
198
  • Locked
I want discernment, and the ability to know when God is talking to me and it is not me or Satan.
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
My heavenly father I come in the name of Jesus to visit our youth service tonight. We want the Holy Spirit in our lives and changes that has to be made in our lives. We ask for the girls who had abortion and now are full of guilt and are not able to sleep. Please Jesus save them and forgive...
Replies
4
Views
118
B
  • Locked
I have had trauma to my mouth, roof of mouth and maybe throat. Dentist says teeth are fine... top row of teeth all moved, maybe up or sideways.. idk. and that the roof of my mouth looks even. I know my hard palate moved to the right and soft palate on left is pushed in. I have ulcers in my...
Replies
5
Views
89
D
  • Locked
Lord please sne ### a financial blessing please send ### a loan modification please sne ### son a job and pleasae change ### ATTITUDE ABOUT PEOPLE AMEN
Replies
4
Views
154
H
  • Locked
Please help me pray that my lawyer and ### can prove to the DA to drop my case.
Replies
4
Views
120
Z
  • Locked
Pray for me that I may have complete peace of mind and be free from depression, that I may get a good job that provides financial security and that my children may be blessed always.
Replies
7
Views
192
  • Locked
I'm scared. My body hurts and is going through changes since my stay in the hospital because of a medication. I'm unsure. I don't feel unloved by the Lord, I feel like I can't hear and I can't feel that part of me that does. Lord, lift me up. I was resting in You, then again today something that...
Replies
7
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom