2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm scheduled to write an exam on Wednesday. Pray that I can have the full day off to write the exam. Also, please pray that I successfully pass the exam and obtain the indeterminate position with the agency. Pray that I win the competition.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
I have done very bad things in my life. I am regreting a couple of them right now and I know they will haunt me for life. I pray to God for forgiveness.
Replies
7
Views
135
  • Locked
Dear Father.....we have not heard anything in last few days on a job for my husband....I keep asking You for help and feel that I should be more trusting, but it is so hard.....and don't want people here to lose Faith....so that is why I stayed away for a few days!
Replies
7
Views
149
  • Locked
My husband and I have been separated for a year and 3 months and we started talking again in December about reconciling our marriage and I prayed to God that it would happen and we would talk from time to time but we still didn't live together but God has heard my cry and he has seen my pain my...
Replies
8
Views
175
A
  • Locked
I need prayer for peace and health, and family safety and health, we also need guidance. We had a death in the family and now we have more responsibilities and need God's help to guide us all.
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Please God hear my prayer that no harm should come to me or my family members regarding the despicable reading I had ### years ago. I pray that reading is banished from my memory, my soul, and my family. After the gods in his guardian angels, his warrior angels, and all other angels to protect...
Replies
4
Views
204
  • Locked
please pray for ### who has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Chemo has made ### extremely sick the last three days. Praying Jesus touches ### with His healing hand and restores ###'s health. God please grant ### healing, mercy and grace.
Replies
6
Views
155
L
  • Locked
Heavenly father if it is your will cleanse and heal ### and ### relationship. Father cleanse and heal me father of all sin and iniquities known and unknown. Father I am a sinner I know you are loving and forgiving god. Father have mercy on me and heal our relationship so we may marry and walk in...
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### as she prepares to take her SATs for this first time. Let's pray that she makes a great score so that she doesn't have to take it again. Thank You.
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###. I ask that Jesus would bring her back to him. That she would start living for Christ again. She is surrounded herself with many negative people including her new boyfriend who does not love the Lord. I also ask that God would restore our...
Replies
3
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom