2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray that God restores all that is missing. please pray that God protects and gives favor to me, my ###, my family and all Christians.
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please prayer for the restoration of my marriage. Prayer for my ### health, safety, ### addictions & his salvation. Pray the LORD with put upon his heart that his so called friends & freedom isn't anything without his family. He moved ### 1/2hrs away from me & my ### year old daughter. Prayer...
Replies
5
Views
150
L
  • Locked
i am come to you again with my prayer lord jesus i need you real bad i need you to lift me and ### up in your prayer my name is ### we both need you real bad we is begging you lord jesus we need you bad lord jesus please answer our prayer and lift us in your prayer and i just want to say thank...
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
Please please pray that I find the right man soon. I've been through so much in this regard and it is really wearing me down. I feel so broken. I've always tried to do the right thing and sometimes I feel like saying and this is my reward? But I really don't want to think that way. I want...
Replies
5
Views
182
  • Locked
please lord give me strength. help my husband find patience for our son and for him to realize that I love them both so much. I feel like, my marriage is suffering and my husband does not care to try anymore, I am simply heartbroken. I need prayers to keep me from falling apart.
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
iam un-employed with no health insurance and iam living with a friend because i do not have a place of my own yet,please help pray for ### to get a good job with good health benefits and a good stable and secure place to live that ### would like to call home. God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
I am really feeling down. My wife and I have been separated for 17 months. She doesn't say what she wants to do. I love her and want to work on reconciling. I've been working on my issues. I still see her several times a week when I stop at the house to see our dog. I also talk to her frequently...
Replies
5
Views
164
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and her father to be reconciled.
Replies
5
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for me for patience, forgiveness, and discernment. I have been asking for prayers recently because ever since I signed up for a Ministry program at church in Dec. everything has gone wrong. First financial, then health. My husband who is not a believer has been mocking me for praying...
Replies
4
Views
190
S
  • Locked
PRAY FOR ME I Have to learn how to Listen even when I am upset have to learn to reason I don't hear nothing when I am upset I don't want to be angry when I am I get Loud and I don't want to be loud I want the Lord to remove LOUD AND VULGAR FROM MY LIFE TOTALLY PERMANENTLY I WANT TO BE ABLE TO...
Replies
5
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom