Lift My Spiritshs. Do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfbsbv

Prayer Partner
I am really feeling down. My wife and I have been separated for 17 months. She doesn't say what she wants to do. I love her and want to work on reconciling. I've been working on my issues. I still see her several times a week when I stop at the house to see our dog. I also talk to her frequently about work matters as we do some work together. This is tearing me apart.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
101
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
237
Lord Jesus, I want to pray for my daughter that she don’t be blinded by the man she with. I want and need the same prayer. Still unhappy about the issues that happened this weekend someone stole my identity and all my bank cards. I’m still very sad about this because I need my money to pay...
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom