Please Keep Me In Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy2

Disciple of Prayer
Please please pray that I find the right man soon. I've been through so much in this regard and it is really wearing me down. I feel so broken. I've always tried to do the right thing and sometimes I feel like saying and this is my reward? But I really don't want to think that way. I want someone that is a good match for me and is ideally from the same cultural background, religion, similar education level and matches my personality well. I feel like I am constantly being faced with obstacles in this regard and I don't know why. Please pray that he will be the best match for me and better than the ones I've lost out on and may God bless us so that we both know that we are right for one another and God-willing have it lead it to marriage. Thank you in advance for taking your time to pray for me. May God continue to bless you. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you guys who have so far prayed for me. I really appreciated it. God bless you guys and may God fulfill each of our prayers in accordance to his will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
115
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. AMEN.
Replies
10
Views
152
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom