2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
My son ### is addict to drugs and has been for the past ### yrs. He has overdosed ### times that I know of and has been in rehab ### times but still continues. I found him all ### times and had to give him mouth to mouth on one instance while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. He is ### and...
2
Replies
12
Views
228
  • Locked
Prayer to be healed of my sickness and sleeplessness
Replies
6
Views
212
  • Locked
Please pray and agree with me in prayer for me to get the new job, the one to work during the day as soon as possible in Jesus name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
123
D
  • Locked
my husband has filed for divorce...he is so far from the Lord and please be in agreement with me that no weapon formed against me will prosper..I put the Lord first in my life and ### tinks church is for everyone but him...Thank you so much..###
Replies
8
Views
146
  • Locked
My wife ### and I are both Christians but she wants to divorce me and she is moving out with my kids very soon. I do not want a divorce nor do I want my family separated. Please pray that GOD softens her heart and she has a change of mind. I love her with all of my heart!!!!! I stand on the fact...
Replies
6
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray to rebuke any spirit of noise and selfishness out of the small block of flats where I live and out of ### and ### and their visitors and forgive them for any sins. Please pray to restore and maintain peace and joy and love and respect and harmony and for all the ### flats to be...
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
I know that I post everyday, and I'm sorry. I ask you to pray for ###. I'm hurting over ### extreamly bad, I love her with all my heart. I ask for you to pray for God to send ### back to me as my mate, not just to be my friend, if it's His will. I'm extreamly lonely for a mate's love and...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
I pray for the Lord to break the assignment that enemy has on my life, my walk with God, my finances, my joy, my peace and happiness. I ask for God's continued guidance and favor.
Replies
6
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray that the new potential employer that I'm writing the exam for on Wednesday will obtain excellent references from the names I will give them. Pray that I obtain an indeterminate position with the agency that I'm writing the exam for on Wednesday.
Replies
5
Views
148
L
  • Locked
Dear all, I have been feeling sick and I do not want to eat, so that I am very tired and continue to be sick. Please God, you know that I have tons of work to do. I know that I become ill for this weekend for a reason. Everything that you plan for is for my own good, nothing that you have...
Replies
7
Views
281
Back
Top Bottom