2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family for full restoration. My family has been once again separated because of my ### husband, with arguments and saying hurtful things to my family member. I ask that you just come into agreement with me and declare and decree in the name of Jesus that the devil have...
Replies
7
Views
111
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
8
Views
152
M
  • Locked
Lord, please bring back my indoor cat ###. She slipped out on Wednesday, even though I try to be very careful when opening the door. The weather is frigid, and I'm so worried about her. I'd be happy to even know that some kind person took her in, or even to know that she froze to death or got...
Replies
6
Views
353
  • Locked
Oh Heavenly Father, Hear my plea. Be with me, help me. Please grant my requests and bless my activities and actions today and ever. Forgive my sins and help me to be better. Grant me peace. Remove this burden. I ask in Your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior's Name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
186
B
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for my mom who has breast cancer and now a tumor in her brain. Please pray it dissolves and for her total healing...I believe in the power of prayer and know that God says, "we have not because we ask not," and if we just have "faith as a grain of mustard seed, He will...
Replies
8
Views
185
  • Locked
Thanks everybody for praying.
Replies
3
Views
156
  • Locked
I ask for you to pray for God to give me PEACE and COMFORT over this situation with ###. Thanks, ### ###
Replies
7
Views
132
D
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. We have experienced extreme racism in the ### church. One person is suffering from PTSD. Pray that God will clearly lead us whether to leave the denomination or stay.
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray God will bless me and provide my unspoken prayer request.
Replies
6
Views
199
  • Locked
I am back on the job market due to my company having financial difficulties, pray that I will find a job soon. It is hard to find nursing jobs in my area.
Replies
5
Views
200
Back
Top Bottom