2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My name is ### from ###, I would like to invite God in my family. I need God's intervention in my Life as the head and transform the rest. Bringing back health, job(retrenchment), car(accident) and mostly hope and love. Again, for healing of ### family.
Replies
7
Views
161
  • Locked
I'm to the point of being too tired, too disillusioned, too disappointed, too lost, and too angry to continue to pray the same prayer. I pray for others and they are blessed, I encourage, I help, I give, I study your word, I go to worship, I choose right over wrong, I do good deeds, I AM A GOOD...
Replies
8
Views
237
A
  • Locked
please pray for my loan debt which is mounting day by day.
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
I would like to greet you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ my saviour, I thank you all for praying with me for "###" and I also thank those who are still going to pray for my request and God bless you all.
Replies
5
Views
187
D
  • Locked
Please pray for the desires of my heart. I've suffered for a very long time. I need God so badly right now.
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Hello, My name is ###, and live in ###. I am married with christian husband. I have been warned many times in a dreams that I will commit adultery and leave my husband for good. Please pray for me that my heart stays firm on doing what is right and God give me His Grace and strength so I can...
Replies
5
Views
190
O
  • Locked
Lord please heal my wife ### of her pancreatic cancer. She only ### years old and should have many years ahead of her. Now you want to take her away from me. She only person I have in the world. Please Lord have mercy don't take her away. I begging you, Lord please don't do that. Thank you Lord...
2
Replies
10
Views
233
  • Locked
Please pray for marital and family restoration. My ex-wife's heart is angry and hardened. Please pray that GOD will touch ###'s heart and heal it. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
i need to move & it seems like every time i make plans to do it the people who are helping end up having to do something else, Im running out of time & i really need to be at my ### to help him. I know its just the stupid devil trying to cause problems because this will be a good move for us...
Replies
4
Views
139
  • Locked
Pray that I am able to pay off my mortgage and all my financial debts in full right away and be debt free. That I am able to increase my earnings significantly and support my family, prosper & purchase a new beautiful home, give to those in need and retire soon. Pray that I find love and...
Replies
3
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom