2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for another lovely and productive week for me at work. May I continue to grow and live my life according to God's purpose. Amen
Replies
2
Views
138
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ### family to God bless us his wisdom and strength to fulfill his words and bee keep us under his hand! in Jesus name Amen. thanks you for your pray God bless you.
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Please pray for healing in my family. My son has changed so much since he has been with this woman that is ungodly. I can't stand to watch it. He is disrespectful and just so unkind. The girl he is about to marry has pulled him away from everything that was once important to him including God...
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus I pray for ### to come back to me. I look forward to seeing ### tomorrow please give me strength. ### is the one. I am so thankful for meeting ### and I was start a life with ###. Please Lord you have blessed me. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
105
B
  • Locked
I am ### ###, looking for a job in the IT stream. I have 2 years of experience, but I still haven't found a job that matches my profile. Everyone in my family expects me to join another company with a higher salary. Please pray for me to get a good job before ###. Please everyone pray for me. My...
Replies
2
Views
97
I
  • Locked
please pray for me i am reallly sad i miss my ### so much i need a second chance with him i know this will only make us closer and i think that God gives everyone a second chance in life and i need mine to be with him i need a second chance i am soo sad and alone i am ruining my self :(
Replies
2
Views
90
4
  • Locked
Please pray to have ### and I reconnected and remarried in love under God.
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
I ASK FOR PRAYER FOR MY COUSIN'S SON THAT'S IN THE PICTURE. HE HAD BEEN DIAGNOSED W/ CHRONIC RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS SINCE HE WAS 4, HE IS NOW 8 AND HAS BEEN TAKING PAIN KILLERS AND STEROIDS, SINCE THEN HIS GROWTH HAS BEEN STUNTED AND HIS BODY IS VERY FRAIL. HE IS RECENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE...
Replies
6
Views
130
K
  • Locked
please pray for our family......we are in need of a new home, RIGHT NOW. Brothers and sisters in Christ I ask you to join your faith with ours for God to move in a mighty way. We don't have money to buy a home nor do we have the money to move right now but I know that God is still in the...
Replies
6
Views
104
L
  • Locked
I ask God to bless me with the position that I recently interviewed for. I know HE does what's best for us and if it is HIS will it will be. I pray that God hears my prayers!!! AMEN!!
Replies
4
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom