I ask God to bless me with the position ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJLCSW
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LJLCSW

Guest
I ask God to bless me with the position that I recently interviewed for. I know HE does what's best for us and if it is HIS will it will be. I pray that God hears my prayers!!! AMEN!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners please pray for me in this caregiver position I at in ###. I am here to serve and do my very best, however the patient’s behavior towards me is not the best but I do understand she is bed ridden and all empathy goes out to her. I pray for her and seek prayer for her as well...
Replies
10
Views
227
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
175
Dear prayer partners. Please pray and believe God with me for a job position to be possible for me. My former work place is closed down and I am now in need of a new job. I am a Phlebotomist with on the job training as a clinical assistant. My doctor colleagues are fighting to get me jobs where...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom