I am ### ### i looking for a job ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bencysuman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bencysuman

Guest
I am ### ###, looking for a job in the IT stream. I have 2 years of experience, but I still haven't found a job that matches my profile. Everyone in my family expects me to join another company with a higher salary. Please pray for me to get a good job before ###. Please everyone pray for me. My husband is also going to attend a walk-in in the UK (###) to get a permanent job there. Please for both of us, pray. God, show mercy on us; your mercy is enough for us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m looking for weekday work. I haven't been able to find it yet—please pray. Please pray that I find a good position where I can perform well, earn good pay, and avoid overexertion alongside my weekend shifts
Replies
11
Views
147
Pastor, Please help me write a prayer looking for job. Lord, I am a middle age man looking for a job. I want to look for technical skills jobs. However, I was poor at technical skills jobs. I did not know which technical skills jobs I should look for. Please give me a hint. Most of the people...
Replies
8
Views
187
As the situation with the other dog didn't end up working out, me & my family are still looking to find another dog that is the right fit for us. It is said for Labradors to be what we see as a best fit so far, but we're also not against getting a french bulldog. We want a dog that's cuddly...
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom