please pray for ### I am reallly sad I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamsad
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iamsad

Guest
please pray for me i am reallly sad i miss my ### so much i need a second chance with him i know this will only make us closer and i think that God gives everyone a second chance in life and i need mine to be with him i need a second chance i am soo sad and alone i am ruining my self :(
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
197
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom