2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

W
  • Locked
I ask that you help me pray for my mother. She is in a Hospice home right now. She was on life support for 12 days and praise the LORD she has been off the life support for almost a week and breathing on her own with having to use 3 L of oxygen but the doctors didn't think she would come off the...
2
Replies
10
Views
202
  • Locked
Saints please pray with us our neighbor is a convicted child molester who plead guilty of child molestation to his step son under 12 years old 2 years ago this man is not supposed to be around children without supervision he is has a probation officer who supervises him yet this man is seen...
Replies
5
Views
127
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### to resolve their issues kindly, peacefully, respectfully and that they will listen to each other with understanding. Pray they will honor each other and be calm instead of arguing and throwing things, and ### has a tendency to hit ### when she gets angry. Pray for...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Dear God, Please open my heart to Love. That is all. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
110
D
  • Locked
Please pray that God will give me the desires of my heart. I can not even describe completely the suffering I've endured.
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
I AM in love with a girl named ###, she doesn't want a relationship. I pray that God frees her of her past hurts and shame and gives her the opportunity to see me as more than a friend. I pray that opportunities arise for us to be together more often so that we can become closer. I love ### and...
Replies
5
Views
155
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord please heal my pain in my tooth. Everyone says go to the dentist but you Lord are God our healer. You are mightier than any dentist. You took my sickness and pain on the tree so I give no place to sickness or pain. Send Your word and heal me and my husband. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
183
  • Locked
Please pray for healing of recently diagnosed heart problem and also for debilitating dizziness and the causes of it. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. Please help me to receive a job. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
123
C
  • Locked
please pray for ### so that ### can complete ### education without difficulty. ### want to complete ### degree but ### is facing financial problems. if ### don't complete ### education ### can be terminated from ### job but ### earn little and cannot pay for ### education because ### have family...
Replies
3
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom