Saints please pray with us our neighbor is a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavelle

Humble Prayer Warrior
Saints please pray with us our neighbor is a convicted child molester who plead guilty of child molestation to his step son under 12 years old 2 years ago this man is not supposed to be around children without supervision he is has a probation officer who supervises him yet this man is seen bringing young teenage boys to his house we contacted his probation officer gave to him dates, descriptions and all we see him do however there has been no change it seems like this man has to molest, rape or even kill an innocent child before they do something about it what a shame we are outraged!!!! PLEASE PRAY THAT THIS MAN IS CAUGHT BEFORE HE HARMS ANOTHER CHILD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY THANK YOU
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello saints, please pray for me. Please pray for my forgiveness of sins and that the Lord please continue to work with me and give me another chance and change to work with me. In Jesus name amen. Please pray for all the saints everywhere and we all find forgiveness and continue to grow in Christ.
Replies
7
Views
376
Dear saints please pray for our family friend ###. He is facing some financial problems. Please pray for him. Pray for his wisdom. May Lord grant him success in business let all his financial problems be solved in Lord Jesus mighty name.
Replies
8
Views
340
Greetings saints Please pray with me. I have following prayer Items. 1. I pray that my family and relatives could receive Salvation. God to open their eyes and see that nothing He cannot do for them. Some are engaged in drug substances, dropped out from university, and unruly. I pray that they...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom