2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I love the Lord. Please pray God will work His miracles in my life and bless me and my family and our urgent needs. God knows each need. Please pray for us.
Replies
4
Views
102
B
  • Locked
I need God's wisdom, I want to help my ### with his fragile baby but he is pushing away.
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
pray for for my hubbie ### he started taking a new medicine for his cancer and it is really making him fatigue and weak, pray his strenght and that the fatigue lets up
Replies
8
Views
100
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help with feelings of depression, loneliness, and frustration. The individual expresses fear of living alone, a desire for relief from suffering, and a longing for companionship and friendship. They feel trapped and describe their life as empty and sad.
Replies
10
Views
257
  • Locked
Please pray for a miracle of healing of my ankle after falling in the snowstorm this weekend. Have been laid up all day trying to not walk on it. I need your prayers. Thank you and God Bless you for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
95
M
  • Locked
I am in love with a woman that I want to be with and our relationship only lasted 2 months and I haven't talk to her since we separated. I pray to God every day and night that we can have the friendship we once shared when we first met. I ask could you please pray for me and her that we can be...
Replies
6
Views
155
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for the people on my job. Since a new boss has taken over she has created an atmosphere of anomosity, hatred and backbiting. Parents are coming to the school cursing out the administrators. She has pitted people against each other. It is such an unpleasant place to work...
Replies
7
Views
345
  • Locked
I ask for you to pray for God to give me PEACE and COMFORT over this situation with ###. Thanks, ### ###
Replies
4
Views
149
N
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###, she is sort of sick and the doctors are telling her to do a surgery, but the thing is that if she does it, it’s going to ruin her life for the rest of her life. She is so young still. Some people are telling her to do that but I don’t want her to. I feel as I am the only...
Replies
9
Views
257
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body and now it's on the right side too. I don't know what it is but it is starting to affect my overall health and mood. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you PLEASE lay your hands on me and deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
243
Back
Top Bottom