N
needofprayer
Guest
Please pray for my ###, she is sort of sick and the doctors are telling her to do a surgery, but the thing is that if she does it, it’s going to ruin her life for the rest of her life. She is so young still. Some people are telling her to do that but I don’t want her to. I feel as I am the only person to believe in this, just like a kid believing in Santa and the rest of the people don’t. I believe that he can heal her and people are telling me that only certain people get healed from God. I feel so strong about this, I love her and she means a lot to me and she has been there a lot for me in my life. Please pray so that she gets healed so that she wouldn’t have to do the surgery and so that God would heal her. I hear stories all the time of people getting healed from cancer and other things and I know that he can do the same for her if he did that to them. Please come together with me on this so that we pray and God would answer my prayer. I am only age ### and I really want God to answer my prayer.
