I M Too Lonely And Desperate Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help with feelings of depression, loneliness, and frustration. The individual expresses fear of living alone, a desire for relief from suffering, and a longing for companionship and friendship. They feel trapped and describe their life as empty and sad.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord I ask that you bring ### some comfort. Please take away her depression and lift her up with your loving care. Please bring some Christian friends into her life. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Hello ###, I pray that you find someone nice and have friends in Jesus' name xx I am in the same position and don't sometimes want to go on, I think that people are not meant to be alone and I will be your friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
please pray for me because I feel too lonely and it stresses me I'm waiting for someone I recently met and who ### and I can't be concentrated on anything else until he will talk to me, please pray that he contacts me soon because I need to talk to him I feel too frustrated and tensed
Replies
6
Views
158
  • Locked
please pray that I can find a man who loves me because I feel too lonely and frustrated, these days even my best friend got angry with me and doesn't want to talk to me for stupid reasons, and I also have psychological problems (###) and I need that God gives me guidance to know better how to...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom