I M Too Lonely And Desperate Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
please pray for me because I feel too lonely and it stresses me I'm waiting for someone I recently met and who ### and I can't be concentrated on anything else until he will talk to me, please pray that he contacts me soon because I need to talk to him I feel too frustrated and tensed
Replies
6
Views
158
  • Locked
please pray that I can find a man who loves me because I feel too lonely and frustrated, these days even my best friend got angry with me and doesn't want to talk to me for stupid reasons, and I also have psychological problems (###) and I need that God gives me guidance to know better how to...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom